Saturday 11 June 2011

Working Experiences

As I inspire to operate my own business in the future, I personally believe that working experience which is related to the specific field of business is a beneficial investment of time, effort and money. Working experience that a person has can't be bought with money by another. Therefore, one must be left to discover by one's self. I have learnt alot through these experiences and has gained lots of information on how an organization is run successfully. I know with this working experience at hand, it will help me to be more aware to the events that may take place in the future. Hence, being more well prepared to face it.

Below are two of my working experiences



Employer
Position
Duration
Year
Original Levi’s Store,
Mid Valley, Megamall
-Full time crew
-Part time casual worker
December - February
(Up till now)
2010-2011
2009-2011
Happy Cook Restaurant
-Waiter
-Delivery man
-Bar tender
-Cashier
July - August
2009



Celebrating our Manager's Birthday


Picture taken after work

No comments:

Post a Comment