Saturday 11 June 2011

Reflection

As an overview of this whole e-Portfolio, this has been something worth doing because I could reflect back on the things that makes me who I am, in areas where I lack, find difficulties in and also my strengths, where I excel and enjoy doing. Moving forward, I know what action that needs to be taken in order for me to be a better individual who lives a balance life in achieving what i inspire to be. A successful businessman.
I have learned alot all this years and will continue to do so until the very end because knowlegde and wisdom is essential. In evertyhing I do, I will give off my best and strive to be the best.

With regards to the various e-learning activities for Macroeconomics discussion forum, online test and video producing, Organization Behaviour online test and Management Information System video producing this semester, I believe that Taylor's University is heading the right direction in making studies method more balance both via direct method and indirect method such as this e-learning activities. It provides the ease, convinence and is able to save on paper usage too. On the other hand, such e-learning method could cause injustice to a certain extend. As a student, I ought to adapt and learn more about this e-learining activities as the world today is heading towards that. Hence, not being left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment